- Corporate Restructuring
- Share and Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Shareholder and Partnership matters
- Joint Ventures
- Director’s Duties and Board Matters
- Company formation
- Commercial Agreements and Terms of Business
- Competitive bid processes
- Solicitor, England & Wales 2003
- Nottingham Law School LPC 2000
- University of Nottingham LLB (HONS) 1999
- Simmons & Simmons (London and Milan)
Charu has extensive experience in a wide range of corporate transactions and commercial agreements, working with both public and private companies across an array of sectors. She has advised companies at various stages, including startups seeking investment; companies fundraising to expand/make acquisitions; and those wishing to restructure. Having worked at two international City practices, Charu has also worked on a number of transactions with cross border elements.
Charu has been a trusted advisor for companies and continues to advise on shareholder/director issues and commercial matters as they arise. She has also been requested for short term secondments by clients. She works closely with her clients to ensure their goals are met and is commended for her calm, considered approach.
She is fluent in English, Italian and Hindi.