- Bullying, harassment and stress at work
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Director service agreements and contract negotiations
- Employment contracts
- Employment tribunal claims
- Equality and discrimination
- Handbooks and policies
- Handling (or responding to) grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Managing disability in the workplace
- Maternity, paternity and other parental advice
- Performance management
- Policies and procedures
- Reorganisation and redundancy processes
- Restrictive covenants
- Settlement agreements
- Sickness and other absence management
- TUPE drafting and advice
- Working time
- Unfair dismissal, including constructive dismissal
- Solicitor, England & Wales 2002
- BPP Law School, London, Legal Practice Course 2000
- BPP Law School, London, Postgraduate Diploma in Law 1999
- Merton College, University of Oxford, BA (Hons) in Modern History 1998
- Pinsent Masons
- Stephenson Harwood
Katy, as she prefers to be called, advises corporate clients on maternity and parental rights including flexible working applications, immigration, redundancy, TUPE, disciplinary issues, long term sickness issues and grievances. She is extremely knowledgeable in matters of settlement agreements, constructive dismissal, redundancy and disability discrimination.
"I was recently made redundant and part of the redundancy package was a fee for an employment lawyer. Katy was recommended to me by a friend.
An excellent recommendation she proved to be. She was very empathetic whilst being very clear, objective and concise with our appropriate responses, however trying the situation between me and my former employers might have been. Katy navigated the right lines of sympathy, informality but due legal diligence and objectivity and also was always readily available and in communication when necessary.
I would heartily recommend Katy to anyone who has any kind of employment legal issues. Katy is a credit to the profession and your firm." Charlie H.
"Katy Munn provided me with legal services during a long and complicated process in 2014. As legal counsel, she presents herself as professional, sympathetic, punctual, and most importantly competent/knowledgeable. I came out of my legal matter happy about the financial outcome and much better off than when I went in. I would recommend Katy to anyone who's in need of legal counsel."
"Thanks again for all your help on this- it's great to have a recommendation from a trusted friend and I've been delighted with how you've help to guide me through this minefield. " - Ben van Pelt