- Insolvency Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Shareholder claims
- Defence of Directors Disqualification claims
- Directors duties
Ann-Marie qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and has more than 10 years post qualification experience dealing with insolvency disputes and has years of experience of dealing with directors disqualification cases.
She routinely defends financial claims brought by liquidators against directors of liquidated companies involving breaches of duty and s212 of the Insolvency Act 1986.
Ann-Marie cares passionately about her clients and always strives to achieve the best results possible.
- Solicitor of England & Wales 2009
- LLB Law (Hons) 2:1 University of Liverpool – 2006
- Legal Practice Course – Manchester Metropolitan University – Commendation – 2007
- Dass solicitors
- Neil Davies & Partners LLP
- Greenhalgh Kerr
- Olliers Solicitors