- Commercial property investment by individuals and institutions
- Management of commercial property, including statutory renewals
- Lettings on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Property transactions by charities
- Secured lending
- Sale and purchase of land for development
David’s Commercial Property Law practice includes purchases, sales and secured lending (as lender or borrower) of freehold and leasehold premises; grant of leases as landlord and tenant; property management, licences for assignment, underletting or alterations of premises, lease regears and variations, rent reviews, lease renewals under statutory rights or by negotiation and surrenders, in all cases for landlords and tenants; property transactions by charities; and property aspects of commercial transactions.
David has written a series of articles on leasehold flat purchases and what the small print does, or rather doesn’t, say.
- Solicitor of England and Wales 1977
- University of Oxford, Law
- Speechly Bircham
- Lawrence Graham
- Alsop Stevens