Immigration issues, whether individual or commercial, often need rapid solutions. Immigration rules are also becoming increasingly complex. You need those solutions to be robust and you need to be able to understand their intricacies. And you need them not to cost the earth when the process itself is costly enough.
Valemus Law solicitors are innovative, knowledgeable, firm with the authorities when they need to be, and know Immigration Law and procedures inside out. Their multi-dimensional experience allows them to represent both companies and individuals in a timely fashion. We aim to understand your needs fully before providing advice on your options, the prospects of success, and the risks.
To view our estimated range of fees for Immigration Services for individuals, please click here.
Immigration at a Glance
- Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the Points-Based System
- Entry clearance and visa applications
- Sponsor licence applications
- Appeals, in-country and out-of-country (paper appeals, and oral appeals at the tribunal hearing)
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- British citizenship via naturalisation and registration
- Spouses/civil partners and family reunion
- Dependent relatives
- Marriage applications and Certificates of Approval
- Discretionary applications
- Human rights-based claims
- European applications
Meet the team
Career History: Simmons & Simmons; Clyde & Co
Career History: Havillands Solicitors
Career History: Stephenson Harwood; Pinsent Masons; Maxine Cox Solicitors