- Provision of Services Agreements for individual sport stars and promoters
- Television Broadcast and Rights Agreements
- Disciplinary and Anti-Doping Hearings
- Arena Hire contracts
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Privacy Protection
- Settlement Agreements
- Television Appearance and Production Agreements
- Film and Book Rights
- Solicitor of England and Wales, 1995
- Law Society Finals, 1993
- LLB (Hons) 2:1 UCE, 1992
- Sibley Law
- Paul Mitchell, UK & Europe
Neil is a company commercial lawyer specialising in sports law. For over 10 years he has looked after some of the biggest names in sport, with a particular focus on boxing. He is now recognised as a leading lawyer in his field.
Neil has extensive experience of working on the multiple legal facets of major sporting events, and represents individual sports stars and promoters in boxing, football and rugby. He is noted for his level headed, practical approach to resolving issues and negotiating agreements.