- Asset/share sales and purchases
- Joint ventures
- Supply, distribution and agency agreements
- Intellectual Property licences and assignments
- General commercial agreements.
- Solicitor of England and Wales, 2000
- LLB (Hons) Law, Kingston University
- LPC, College of Law, Guildford 1997
- Taylor Wessing
Oliver is an experienced corporate/commercial lawyer with a high level of business acumen. Oliver enjoys working with corporate entities, understanding their businesses and providing commercially focused legal solutions. Oliver advises clients on corporate transactions and commercial agreements.