- Unfair dismissal, including redundancy
- Collective and individual consultation processes
- Contracts, staff handbooks and employment policies
- Consultancy agreements
- Managing changes to terms and conditions
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Settlement agreements
- Post-termination restrictions and executive dismissals
- Employment related litigation, including dismissal and discrimination issues
- TUPE transfers and business transactions
- Managing long-term sick employees
- Maternity and parental rights, including flexible working
- Equality and discrimination
- Working time
- Solicitor, England & Wales, 2001
- LPC, College of Law, London 1999
- LLB (Hons) Law with French, University of Birmingham 1998
- Pinsent Masons
- Andersens Legal
Suzanne’s key focus is employment law and she has acted for a range of employers, including IT, hospitality and retail clients, as well as many employees. She has undertaken both contentious and non-contentious work. Suzanne has a particular interest in public sector and energy sector issues.
Suzanne has a practical approach to problem-solving and has been described as a good strategic thinker. She spends time understanding the client’s business so as to ensure that the best outcome is secured. She will work efficiently and flexibly to meet a client’s needs.
Suzanne is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
General Counsel, Energy Company, "Suzanne's advice is always timely, pragmatic and on point. Her ability to understand the practical and time restraints faced by a tech start-up has been in valuable. With Suzanne's help, we have been able to scale up our business quickly, employing several new members of staff within a short period of time, with the peace of mind of knowing that we have fit-for-purpose and compliant employment contracts in place."