Company Commercial, Education
- Acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures
- International claims management
- Bids and tenders for public works
- Contract drafting and negotiation, with focus on IT and POS technology development
- Entrepreneurial business, start-ups and other new business ventures
- Education law, including funding, admissions and statements
- Developing and delivering training programmes on a wide variety of legal matters
Having spent several years providing consultancy services to a wide range of businesses, Tracey has experience of providing practical commercial advice to organisations of all sizes and types, entrepreneurs and individuals.
Tracey also has extensive experience in the field of education law, in particular assisting parents with children with special educational needs to obtain the right support and education for their children, including statements of special educational needs (together with funding for independent schooling) and relevant benefits.
- Solicitor of England & Wales 1985
- Solicitor’s Final Examinations College of Law, Lancaster Gate – 1983
- University of Exeter, Upper Second Class LLB (Hons) Law Degree – 1982
- Norton Rose